Wise Women Won't Wait Any More

Wise Women Won't Wait Any More

Thursday, August 9, 2018

TX Democratic Women Fight to Claim Congressional Seats


By Faith Chatham - August 9, 2018

These women are challenging GOP incumbents or are fighting to claim seats vacant Congressional seats. It is down to the final stretch and they need money for their gas tanks and for literature and advertising. No contribution is too small.
You can give one gift and have it splt evenly between these heroic women Challengers. If you prefer, you can click the link above the dollar amounts and distribute your gift differently. You may give all to one or select two or more from the list and select a few candidates from the list to support.

Shirley McKellar (TX US 1) challenging Louie Gohmert (R-I)

Jan McDowell (TX US 24) challenging Kenny Marchant (R-I)

Lorie Burch (TX US 3) Running for open seat vacated by Republican Sam Johnson (R-I)

Lizzie Fletcher (TX US 7) challenging John Culberson (R-I)

Jennie Lou Leeder (TX US 11) challenging Michael Conway (R-I)

Vanessa Adia (TX US 12) challenging Kay Granger (R-I)

Adrienne Bell (TX US 14) challenging Randy Weber (R-I)

Veronica Escobar (TX US 16) running to keep seat vacated by Beto O’Rourke blue

Gina Ortiz Jones (TX US 23) – challenging Will Hurd (R-i)

Julie Oliver (TX US 25) -- challenging for seat of Republican Roger Williams (R-I)

Sylvia Garcia (TX US 27) Running to keep seat vacated by Gene Green blue

Mary J (MJ) Hegar (TX US 31) – challenging John Carter (R-I)

Dayna Steele (TX US 36)– challenging Brian Babin (R-I)

TO DONATE: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/txwomen18congress

No comments:

Post a Comment